How many syllables in Drip
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To fall in drops; as, water drips from the eaves.
- v. i. - To let fall drops of moisture or liquid; as, a wet garment
- v. t. - To let fall in drops.
- n. - A falling or letting fall in drops; a dripping; that which
drips, or falls in drops.
- n. - That part of a cornice, sill course, or other horizontal
member, which projects beyond the rest, and is of such section as to
throw off the rain water.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?