How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A draining; a gradual flowing off of any liquid; also,
that which flows out of a drain.
- n. - The mode in which the waters of a country pass off by its
streams and rivers.
- n. - The system of drains and their operation, by which
superfluous water is removed from towns, railway beds, mines, and other
- n. - Area or district drained; as, the drainage of the Po, the
- n. - The act, process, or means of drawing off the pus or
fluids from a wound, abscess, etc.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?