How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A fabulous animal, generally represented as a monstrous
winged serpent or lizard, with a crested head and enormous claws, and
regarded as very powerful and ferocious.
- n. - A fierce, violent person, esp. a woman.
- n. - A constellation of the northern hemisphere figured as a
- n. - A luminous exhalation from marshy grounds, seeming to move
through the air as a winged serpent.
- n. - A short musket hooked to a swivel attached to a soldier's
belt; -- so called from a representation of a dragon's head at the
- n. - A small arboreal lizard of the genus Draco, of several
species, found in the East Indies and Southern Asia. Five or six of the
hind ribs, on each side, are prolonged and covered with weblike skin,
forming a sort of wing. These prolongations aid them in making long
leaps from tree to tree. Called also flying lizard.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?