How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Two of the same kind; a pair; a couple.
- a. - A word or words unintentionally doubled or set up a second
- a. - A close-fitting garment for men, covering the body from
the neck to the waist or a little below. It was worn in Western Europe
from the 15th to the 17th century.
- a. - A counterfeit gem, composed of two pieces of crystal, with
a color them, and thus giving the appearance of a naturally colored
gem. Also, a piece of paste or glass covered by a veneer of real stone.
- a. - An arrangement of two lenses for a microscope, designed to
correct spherical aberration and chromatic dispersion, thus rendering
the image of an object more clear and distinct.
- a. - Two dice, each of which, when thrown, has the same number
of spots on the face lying uppermost; as, to throw doublets.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?