How many syllables in Dote
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A marriage portion. [Obs.] See 1st Dot, n.
- n. - Natural endowments.
- v. i. - To act foolishly.
- v. i. - To be weak-minded, silly, or idiotic; to have the
intellect impaired, especially by age, so that the mind wanders or
wavers; to drivel.
- v. i. - To be excessively or foolishly fond; to love to excess; to
be weakly affectionate; -- with on or upon; as, the mother dotes on her
- n. - An imbecile; a dotard.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?