How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To contend in argument; to argue against something
maintained, upheld, or claimed, by another; to discuss; to reason; to
debate; to altercate; to wrangle.
- v. t. - To make a subject of disputation; to argue pro and con;
- v. t. - To oppose by argument or assertion; to attempt to
overthrow; to controvert; to express dissent or opposition to; to call
in question; to deny the truth or validity of; as, to dispute
assertions or arguments.
- v. t. - To strive or contend about; to contest.
- v. t. - To struggle against; to resist.
- v. i. - Verbal controversy; contest by opposing argument or
expression of opposing views or claims; controversial discussion;
2 Syllable Words Starting with?