How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To uncover.
- v. t. - To disclose; to lay open to view; to make visible; to
reveal; to make known; to show (what has been secret, unseen, or
- v. t. - To obtain for the first time sight or knowledge of, as
of a thing existing already, but not perceived or known; to find; to
ascertain; to espy; to detect.
- v. t. - To manifest without design; to show.
- v. t. - To explore; to examine.
- v. i. - To discover or show one's self.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?