How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To make smaller in any manner; to reduce in bulk or
amount; to lessen; -- opposed to augment or increase.
- v. t. - To lessen the authority or dignity of; to put down; to
degrade; to abase; to weaken.
- v. t. - To make smaller by a half step; to make (an interval)
less than minor; as, a diminished seventh.
- v. t. - To take away; to subtract.
- v. i. - To become or appear less or smaller; to lessen; as,
the apparent size of an object diminishes as we recede from it.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?