How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The act of developing or disclosing that which is
unknown; a gradual unfolding process by which anything is developed, as
a plan or method, or an image upon a photographic plate; gradual
advancement or growth through a series of progressive changes; also,
the result of developing, or a developed state.
- n. - The series of changes which animal and vegetable
organisms undergo in their passage from the embryonic state to
maturity, from a lower to a higher state of organization.
- n. - The act or process of changing or expanding an
expression into another of equivalent value or meaning.
- n. - The equivalent expression into which another has been
- n. - The elaboration of a theme or subject; the unfolding
of a musical idea; the evolution of a whole piece or movement from a
leading theme or motive.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?