How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Transmission by formal act or conveyance to an heir or
successor; transference; especially, the transfer or transmission of
the crown or royal authority to a successor.
- n. - The decease of a royal or princely person; hence, also, the
death of any illustrious person.
- n. - The conveyance or transfer of an estate, either in fee for
life or for years, most commonly the latter.
- v. t. - To transfer or transmit by succession or inheritance; to
grant or bestow by will; to bequeath.
- v. t. - To convey; to give.
- v. t. - To convey, as an estate, by lease; to lease.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?