How many syllables in Cycle
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An imaginary circle or orbit in the heavens; one of the
- n. - An interval of time in which a certain succession of events
or phenomena is completed, and then returns again and again, uniformly
and continually in the same order; a periodical space of time marked by
the recurrence of something peculiar; as, the cycle of the seasons, or
of the year.
- n. - An age; a long period of time.
- n. - An orderly list for a given time; a calendar.
- n. - The circle of subjects connected with the exploits of the
hero or heroes of some particular period which have served as a popular
theme for poetry, as the legend of Arthur and the knights of the Round
Table, and that of Charlemagne and his paladins.
- n. - One entire round in a circle or a spire; as, a cycle or set
2 Syllable Words Starting with?