How many syllables in Crow
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To make the shrill sound characteristic of a cock, either
in joy, gayety, or defiance.
- v. i. - To shout in exultation or defiance; to brag.
- v. i. - To utter a sound expressive of joy or pleasure.
- v. i. - A bird, usually black, of the genus Corvus, having a
strong conical beak, with projecting bristles. It has a harsh, croaking
note. See Caw.
- v. i. - A bar of iron with a beak, crook, or claw; a bar of iron
used as a lever; a crowbar.
- v. i. - The cry of the cock. See Crow, v. i., 1.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?