How many syllables in Crock
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The loose black particles collected from combustion, as on
pots and kettles, or in a chimney; soot; smut; also, coloring matter
which rubs off from cloth.
- v. t. - To soil by contact, as with soot, or with the coloring
matter of badly dyed cloth.
- v. i. - To give off crock or smut.
- n. - A low stool.
- n. - Any piece of crockery, especially of coarse earthenware; an
earthen pot or pitcher.
- v. t. - To lay up in a crock; as, to crock butter.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?