How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Qualified to criticise, or pass judgment upon, literary
or artistic productions.
- n. - Pertaining to criticism or the critic's art; of the
nature of a criticism; accurate; as, critical knowledge; a critical
- n. - Inclined to make nice distinctions, or to exercise
careful judgment and selection; exact; nicely judicious.
- n. - Inclined to criticise or find fault; fastidious;
captious; censorious; exacting.
- n. - Characterized by thoroughness and a reference to
principles, as becomes a critic; as, a critical analysis of a subject.
- n. - Pertaining to, or indicating, a crisis, turning point, or
specially important juncture; important as regards consequences; hence,
of doubtful issue; attended with risk; dangerous; as, the critical
stage of a fever; a critical situation.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?