How many syllables in Crab
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One of the brachyuran Crustacea. They are mostly marine, and
usually have a broad, short body, covered with a strong shell or
carapace. The abdomen is small and curled up beneath the body.
- n. - The zodiacal constellation Cancer.
- a. - A crab apple; -- so named from its harsh taste.
- a. - A cudgel made of the wood of the crab tree; a crabstick.
- a. - A movable winch or windlass with powerful gearing, used with
- a. - A form of windlass, or geared capstan, for hauling ships into
1 Syllable Words Starting with?