How many syllables in Count
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To tell or name one by one, or by groups, for the purpose
of ascertaining the whole number of units in a collection; to number;
to enumerate; to compute; to reckon.
- v. t. - To place to an account; to ascribe or impute; to consider
or esteem as belonging.
- v. t. - To esteem; to account; to reckon; to think, judge, or
- v. i. - To number or be counted; to possess value or carry
weight; hence, to increase or add to the strength or influence of some
party or interest; as, every vote counts; accidents count for nothing.
- v. i. - To reckon; to rely; to depend; -- with on or upon.
- v. i. - To take account or note; -- with
1 Syllable Words Starting with?