How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. i. - To seek the opinion or advice of another; to take
counsel; to deliberate together; to confer.
- v. t. - To ask advice of; to seek the opinion of; to apply to
for information or instruction; to refer to; as, to consult a
physician; to consult a dictionary.
- v. t. - To have reference to, in judging or acting; to have
regard to; to consider; as, to consult one's wishes.
- v. t. - To deliberate upon; to take for.
- v. t. - To bring about by counsel or contrivance; to devise; to
- n. - The act of consulting or deliberating; consultation; also,
the result of consulation; determination; decision.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?