How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Having power to preserve in a safe of entire state,
or from loss, waste, or injury; preservative.
- a. - Tending or disposed to maintain existing
institutions; opposed to change or innovation.
- a. - Of or pertaining to a political party which favors
the conservation of existing institutions and forms of government, as
the Conservative party in England; -- contradistinguished from Liberal
- n. - One who, or that which, preserves from ruin, injury,
innovation, or radical change; a preserver; a conserver.
- n. - One who desires to maintain existing institutions and
customs; also, one who holds moderate opinions in politics; -- opposed
to revolutionary or radical.
- n. - A member of the Conservative party.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?