How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Gathered into a ball or a mass; collected together;
concentrated; as, conglomerate rays of light.
- a. - Closely crowded together; densly clustered; as,
- a. - Composed of stones, pebbles, or fragments of rocks,
- n. - That which is heaped together in a mass or conpacted
from various sources; a mass formed of fragments; collection;
- n. - A rock, composed or rounded fragments of stone
cemented together by another mineral substance, either calcareous,
siliceous, or argillaceous; pudding stone; -- opposed to agglomerate.
- v. t. - To gather into a ball or round body; to collect
into a mass.
4 Syllable Words Starting with?