How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A mutual agreement to refer matters in dispute to the
decision of arbitrators.
- n. - A settlement by arbitration or by mutual consent
reached by concession on both sides; a reciprocal abatement of extreme
demands or rights, resulting in an agreement.
- n. - A committal to something derogatory or objectionable; a
prejudicial concession; a surrender; as, a compromise of character or
- n. - To bind by mutual agreement; to agree.
- n. - To adjust and settle by mutual concessions; to
- n. - To pledge by some act or declaration; to endanger the
life, reputation, etc., of, by some act which can not be recalled; to
expose to suspicion.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?