How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The exchange or buying and selling of commodities; esp.
the exchange of merchandise, on a large scale, between different places
or communities; extended trade or traffic.
- n. - Social intercourse; the dealings of one person or class
in society with another; familiarity.
- n. - Sexual intercourse.
- n. - A round game at cards, in which the cards are subject to
exchange, barter, or trade.
- v. i. - To carry on trade; to traffic.
- v. i. - To hold intercourse; to commune.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?