How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To unite or join; to link closely together; to bring
into harmonious union; to cause or unite so as to form a homogeneous
substance, as by chemical union.
- v. t. - To bind; to hold by a moral tie.
- v. i. - To form a union; to agree; to coalesce; to confederate.
- v. i. - To unite by affinity or natural attraction; as, two
substances, which will not combine of themselves, may be made to
combine by the intervention of a third.
- v. i. - In the game of casino, to play a card which will take
two or more cards whose aggregate number of pips equals those of the
2 Syllable Words Starting with?