How many syllables in Comb
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An instrument with teeth, for straightening, cleansing, and
adjusting the hair, or for keeping it in place.
- n. - An instrument for currying hairy animals, or cleansing and
smoothing their coats; a currycomb.
- n. - A toothed instrument used for separating and cleansing wool,
flax, hair, etc.
- n. - The serrated vibratory doffing knife of a carding machine.
- n. - A former, commonly cone-shaped, used in hat manufacturing for
hardening the soft fiber into a bat.
- n. - A tool with teeth, used for chasing screws on work in a
lathe; a chaser.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?