How many syllables in Coin
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A quoin; a corner or external angle; a wedge. See Coigne, and
- n. - A piece of metal on which certain characters are stamped by
government authority, making it legally current as money; -- much used
in a collective sense.
- n. - That which serves for payment or recompense.
- v. t. - To make of a definite fineness, and convert into coins, as
a mass of metal; to mint; to manufacture; as, to coin silver dollars;
to coin a medal.
- v. t. - To make or fabricate; to invent; to originate; as, to coin
- v. t. - To acquire rapidly, as money; to make.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?