How many syllables in Coil
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To wind cylindrically or spirally; as, to coil a rope when
not in use; the snake coiled itself before springing.
- v. t. - To encircle and hold with, or as with, coils.
- v. i. - To wind itself cylindrically or spirally; to form a coil;
to wind; -- often with about or around.
- n. - A ring, series of rings, or spiral, into which a rope, or
other like thing, is wound.
- n. - Fig.: Entanglement; toil; mesh; perplexity.
- n. - A series of connected pipes in rows or layers, as in a steam
1 Syllable Words Starting with?