How many syllables in Cog
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To seduce, or draw away, by adulation, artifice, or
falsehood; to wheedle; to cozen; to cheat.
- v. t. - To obtrude or thrust in, by falsehood or deception; as, to
cog in a word; to palm off.
- v. i. - To deceive; to cheat; to play false; to lie; to wheedle; to
- n. - A trick or deception; a falsehood.
- n. - A tooth, cam, or catch for imparting or receiving motion, as
on a gear wheel, or a lifter or wiper on a shaft; originally, a
separate piece of wood set in a mortise in the face of a wheel.
- n. - A kind of tenon on the end of a joist, received into a notch
in a bearing timber, and resting flush with its upper surface.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?