How many syllables in Close
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - To stop, or fill up, as an opening; to shut; as, to close
the eyes; to close a door.
- n. - To bring together the parts of; to consolidate; as, to close
the ranks of an army; -- often used with up.
- n. - To bring to an end or period; to conclude; to complete; to
finish; to end; to consummate; as, to close a bargain; to close a
course of instruction.
- n. - To come or gather around; to inclose; to encompass; to
- v. i. - To come together; to unite or coalesce, as the parts of a
wound, or parts separated.
- v. i. - To end, terminate, or come to a period; as, the debate
closed at six o'clock.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?