How many syllables in Clear
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- superl. - Free from opaqueness; transparent; bright; light;
- superl. - Free from ambiguity or indistinctness; lucid;
perspicuous; plain; evident; manifest; indubitable.
- superl. - Able to perceive clearly; keen; acute; penetrating;
discriminating; as, a clear intellect; a clear head.
- superl. - Not clouded with passion; serene; cheerful.
- superl. - Easily or distinctly heard; audible; canorous.
- superl. - Without mixture; entirely pure; as, clear sand.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?