How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - One who believes, or professes or is assumed to believe,
in Jesus Christ, and the truth as taught by Him; especially, one whose
inward and outward life is conformed to the doctrines of Christ.
- n. - One born in a Christian country or of Christian parents,
and who has not definitely becomes an adherent of an opposing system.
- n. - One of a Christian denomination which rejects human
creeds as bases of fellowship, and sectarian names. They are
congregational in church government, and baptize by immersion. They are
also called Disciples of Christ, and Campbellites.
- n. - One of a sect (called Christian Connection) of
open-communion immersionists. The Bible is their only authoritative
rule of faith and practice.
- a. - Pertaining to Christ or his religion; as, Christian
- a. - Pertaining to the church; ecclesiastical; as, a
2 Syllable Words Starting with?