How many syllables in Care
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A burdensome sense of responsibility; trouble caused by
onerous duties; anxiety; concern; solicitude.
- n. - Charge, oversight, or management, implying responsibility for
safety and prosperity.
- n. - Attention or heed; caution; regard; heedfulness;
watchfulness; as, take care; have a care.
- n. - The object of watchful attention or anxiety.
- n. - To be anxious or solicitous; to be concerned; to have regard
or interest; -- sometimes followed by an objective of measure.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?