How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- noun - The act of concealing the identity of something by modifying its appearance
- noun - An outward semblance that misrepresents the true nature of something
- noun - Fabric dyed with splotches of green and brown and black and tan; intended to make the wearer of a garment made of this fabric hard to distinguish from the background
- noun - Device or stratagem for concealment or deceit
- verb - Disguise by camouflaging; exploit the natural surroundings to disguise something
3 Syllable Words Starting with?