How many syllables in Cage
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A box or inclosure, wholly or partly of openwork, in wood or
metal, used for confining birds or other animals.
- n. - A place of confinement for malefactors
- n. - An outer framework of timber, inclosing something within it;
as, the cage of a staircase.
- n. - A skeleton frame to limit the motion of a loose piece, as a
- n. - A wirework strainer, used in connection with pumps and pipes.
- n. - The box, bucket, or inclosed platform of a lift or elevator;
a cagelike structure moving in a shaft.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?