How many syllables in Breed
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To produce as offspring; to bring forth; to bear; to
procreate; to generate; to beget; to hatch.
- v. t. - To take care of in infancy, and through the age of youth;
to bring up; to nurse and foster.
- v. t. - To educate; to instruct; to form by education; to train;
-- sometimes followed by up.
- v. t. - To engender; to cause; to occasion; to originate; to
produce; as, to breed a storm; to breed disease.
- v. t. - To give birth to; to be the native place of; as, a pond
breeds fish; a northern country breeds stout men.
- v. t. - To raise, as any kind of stock.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?