How many syllables in Brake
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- - imp. of Break.
- n. - A fern of the genus Pteris, esp. the P. aquilina, common in
almost all countries. It has solitary stems dividing into three
principal branches. Less properly: Any fern.
- n. - A thicket; a place overgrown with shrubs and brambles, with
undergrowth and ferns, or with canes.
- v. t. - An instrument or machine to break or bruise the woody
part of flax or hemp so that it may be separated from the fiber.
- v. t. - An extended handle by means of which a number of men can
unite in working a pump, as in a fire engine.
- v. t. - A baker's kneading though.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?