How many syllables in Blur
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To render obscure by making the form or outline of
confused and uncertain, as by soiling; to smear; to make indistinct and
confused; as, to blur manuscript by handling it while damp; to blur the
impression of a woodcut by an excess of ink.
- v. t. - To cause imperfection of vision in; to dim; to darken.
- v. t. - To sully; to stain; to blemish, as reputation.
- n. - That which obscures without effacing; a stain; a blot, as
upon paper or other substance.
- n. - A dim, confused appearance; indistinctness of vision; as, to
see things with a blur; it was all blur.
- n. - A moral stain or blot.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?