How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A vesicle of the skin, containing watery matter or serum,
whether occasioned by a burn or other injury, or by a vesicatory; a
collection of serous fluid causing a bladderlike elevation of the
- n. - Any elevation made by the separation of the film or skin,
as on plants; or by the swelling of the substance at the surface, as on
- n. - A vesicatory; a plaster of Spanish flies, or other matter,
applied to raise a blister.
- v. i. - To be affected with a blister or blisters; to have a
blister form on.
- v. t. - To raise a blister or blisters upon.
- v. t. - To give pain to, or to injure, as if by a blister.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?