How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An act of kindness; a favor conferred.
- n. - Whatever promotes prosperity and personal happiness, or
adds value to property; advantage; profit.
- n. - A theatrical performance, a concert, or the like, the
proceeds of which do not go to the lessee of the theater or to the
company, but to some individual actor, or to some charitable use.
- n. - Beneficence; liberality.
- n. - Natural advantages; endowments; accomplishments.
- v. t. - To be beneficial to; to do good to; to advantage; to
advance in health or prosperity; to be useful to; to profit.
3 Syllable Words Starting with?