How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - On the side opposite the front or nearest part; on the back
side of; at the back of; on the other side of; as, behind a door;
behind a hill.
- a. - Left after the departure of, whether this be by removing to
a distance or by death.
- a. - Left a distance by, in progress of improvement Hence:
Inferior to in dignity, rank, knowledge, or excellence, or in any
- adv. - At the back part; in the rear.
- adv. - Toward the back part or rear; backward; as, to look
- adv. - Not yet brought forward, produced, or exhibited to view;
out of sight; remaining.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?