How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- prep. - In front of; preceding in space; ahead of; as, to stand
before the fire; before the house.
- prep. - Preceding in time; earlier than; previously to; anterior
to the time when; -- sometimes with the additional idea of purpose; in
- prep. - An advance of; farther onward, in place or time.
- prep. - Prior or preceding in dignity, order, rank, right, or
worth; rather than.
- prep. - In presence or sight of; face to face with; facing.
- prep. - Under the cognizance or jurisdiction of.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?