How many syllables in Beak
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - The bill or nib of a bird, consisting of a horny sheath,
covering the jaws. The form varied much according to the food and
habits of the bird, and is largely used in the classification of birds.
- n. - A similar bill in other animals, as the turtles.
- n. - The long projecting sucking mouth of some insects, and other
invertebrates, as in the Hemiptera.
- n. - The upper or projecting part of the shell, near the hinge of
- n. - The prolongation of certain univalve shells containing the
- n. - Anything projecting or ending in a point, like a beak, as a
promontory of land.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?