How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - Originally, a ball used for secret voting. Hence: Any
printed or written ticket used in voting.
- n. - The act of voting by balls or written or printed ballots or
tickets; the system of voting secretly by balls or by tickets.
- n. - The whole number of votes cast at an election, or in a
given territory or electoral district.
- n. - To vote or decide by ballot; as, to ballot for a candidate.
- v. t. - To vote for or in opposition to.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?