How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Any heavy substance, as stone, iron, etc., put into the
hold to sink a vessel in the water to such a depth as to prevent
- a. - Any heavy matter put into the car of a balloon to give it
- a. - Gravel, broken stone, etc., laid in the bed of a railroad
to make it firm and solid.
- a. - The larger solids, as broken stone or gravel, used in
- a. - Fig.: That which gives, or helps to maintain, uprightness,
steadiness, and security.
- v. t. - To steady, as a vessel, by putting heavy substances in
2 Syllable Words Starting with?