How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - An apparatus for weighing.
- n. - Act of weighing mentally; comparison; estimate.
- n. - Equipoise between the weights in opposite scales.
- n. - The state of being in equipoise; equilibrium; even
- n. - An equality between the sums total of the two sides of an
account; as, to bring one's accounts to a balance; -- also, the excess
on either side; as, the balance of an account.
- n. - A balance wheel, as of a watch, or clock. See Balance
wheel (in the Vocabulary).
2 Syllable Words Starting with?