How many syllables in Bag
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A sack or pouch, used for holding anything; as, a bag of meal
or of money.
- n. - A sac, or dependent gland, in animal bodies, containing some
fluid or other substance; as, the bag of poison in the mouth of some
serpents; the bag of a cow.
- n. - A sort of silken purse formerly tied about men's hair behind,
by way of ornament.
- n. - The quantity of game bagged.
- n. - A certain quantity of a commodity, such as it is customary to
carry to market in a sack; as, a bag of pepper or hops; a bag of
- v. t. - To put into a bag; as, to bag hops.
1 Syllable Words Starting with?