How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A Saxon of Britain, that is, an English Saxon, or one
the Saxons who settled in England, as distinguished from a continental
(or "Old") Saxon.
- n. - The Teutonic people (Angles, Saxons, Jutes) of
England, or the English people, collectively, before the Norman
- n. - The language of the English people before the Conquest
(sometimes called Old English). See Saxon.
- n. - One of the race or people who claim descent from the
Saxons, Angles, or other Teutonic tribes who settled in England; a
person of English descent in its broadest sense.
- a. - Of or pertaining to the Anglo-Saxons or their
3 Syllable Words Starting with?