How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Offering a choice of two things.
- a. - Disjunctive; as, an alternative conjunction.
- a. - Alternate; reciprocal.
- n. - An offer of two things, one of which may be chosen,
but not both; a choice between two things, so that if one is taken, the
other must be left.
- n. - Either of two things or propositions offered to one's
choice. Thus when two things offer a choice of one only, the two things
are called alternatives.
- n. - The course of action or the thing offered in place of
4 Syllable Words Starting with?