How many syllables in Alley
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- n. - A narrow passage; especially a walk or passage in a garden
or park, bordered by rows of trees or bushes; a bordered way.
- n. - A narrow passage or way in a city, as distinct from a public
- n. - A passageway between rows of pews in a church.
- n. - Any passage having the entrance represented as wider than
the exit, so as to give the appearance of length.
- n. - The space between two rows of compositors' stands in a
- n. - A choice taw or marble.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?