How many syllables in Alien
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- a. - Not belonging to the same country, land, or government, or
to the citizens or subjects thereof; foreign; as, alien subjects,
enemies, property, shores.
- a. - Wholly different in nature; foreign; adverse; inconsistent
(with); incongruous; -- followed by from or sometimes by to; as,
principles alien from our religion.
- n. - A foreigner; one owing allegiance, or belonging, to another
country; a foreign-born resident of a country in which he does not
possess the privileges of a citizen. Hence, a stranger. See Alienage.
- n. - One excluded from certain privileges; one alienated or
estranged; as, aliens from God's mercies.
- v. t. - To alienate; to estrange; to transfer, as property or
2 Syllable Words Starting with?