How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- v. t. - To bring together; to collect into a mass or sum.
"The aggregated soil."
- v. t. - To add or unite, as, a person, to an association.
- v. t. - To amount in the aggregate to; as, ten loads,
aggregating five hundred bushels.
- a. - Formed by a collection of particulars into a whole mass
or sum; collective.
- a. - Formed into clusters or groups of lobules; as, aggregate
- a. - Composed of several florets within a common involucre,
as in the daisy; or of several carpels formed from one flower, as in
3 Syllable Words Starting with?