How many syllables in Agate
How many syllables?
How it's divided?
- adv. - On the way; agoing; as, to be agate; to set the bells
- n. - A semipellucid, uncrystallized variety of quartz, presenting
various tints in the same specimen. Its colors are delicately arranged
in stripes or bands, or blended in clouds.
- n. - A kind of type, larger than pearl and smaller than
nonpareil; in England called ruby.
- n. - A diminutive person; so called in allusion to the small
figures cut in agate for rings and seals.
- n. - A tool used by gold-wire drawers, bookbinders, etc.; -- so
called from the agate fixed in it for burnishing.
2 Syllable Words Starting with?